TRONDHEIM REGGAE MASSIVE MIXTAPE ft Natasha Shyrose aka Blackrose

Trondheim Reggae Massive Mixtape by Lambreadsound. This is one of external project I was involved in 2011. We did releasing party at Supa nightclub in 2012 March. This is one of the show I played this year. Lord I need more of concert it is fun to see crowd dancing especially girls! Enjoy different vibes from all artist in Trondheim and Natasha Shyrose ft K-One at 28:00minutes of mix tape"We Bring Fyah" that time I was using the name Blackrose;) I was in extremly tight schedule but I just had to go and do the song! I am very flexible when it comes to music. I do not select which style I love to challenge myself to try all different kind of genre. So do not get surprised when I am to sing Heavy Metal, Jazz, Blues...Music is art and it has to vary. I can never be faithful when it comes to music styles I want to try them all!


You can download the whole mix tape! If you want to download "We Bring Fyah- Blackrose aka Natasha Shyrose ft K-One

Comments