MONG SUSHI TAKE AWAY IN TRONDHEIM SO CHEAP YET TASTY...

Sushi from Mong Sushi Take A

way in Trondheim. I normally love to eat my Sushi at home; The one I make it myself or from Kyoto and Sushime is my favourite too. I was little bit skeptical to eat Sushi at Mong because I did not want to be dissapointed for it taste. Why is it that. Mong sushi is one of the place you can buy cheapest sushi in Trondheim. Then I just thought well everything costs so much money here in Norway. Sushi takes so much time to make why would someone make sushi for so cheap price and still tastes good? So I walked by from time to time until I changed my mind and thought to give them a chance. 

All I can say Mong Sushi Take Away Asian Restaurant has the cheapest sushi and most delicious one too. Do not judge a book by its cover for sure. I was afraid the taste was not great because of its price! Imagine that..But for real it is a lot of work to wrap sushi especially for us who are not having this tradition. I recommend you to buy sushi at this place as take Away they make it faster too! Its like 1-2-3 done and very charming guy working there from Asia :) I guess all Asians are charming at least most I came across. You have to agree with me think about Psy - Gangnam Style!

Address: Nordre gata 6,
7011 Trondheim


NOTE: You do not have to eat raw sushi just incase you do not like your fish that way. They can fry it too! Sushi is very good for your health :)


Comments