Time - Hans Zimmer



Hans Zimmer is one of the most talented componists on this planet! I love his amazing work and Time is one of my favourite soundtrack. I can listen to this over and over again. If you have never watched a movie Inception you must find it and watch it! It is very interesting movie and deep! I love these kind of movies Inception, Matrix, Avatar it is wonderful to have other option of thinking how things work on this planet. I love options. Normal ways of doing things or seeing things are not so inspiring usually! I love beyond perception that is the only way you can explore things that normally people stops themselves from wondering. I am very fascinated by the things that are little bit complex without final answer! Like I told my professor I would like to study the Sixth Sense scientifically. I was told that can be difficult and well it belongs into Parapsychology field and the only people doing it is Germany and USA. I think we can borrow some technics from people with Sixth Senses to improve our world around us or find new technics in learning. What do you think?

Comments