WE BRING FYAH -NATASHA SHYROSE FT K-ONE

I will never forget the experience of recording this song! Lambreadsound the Reggae sound system in Trondheim had a project to make the mixtape based on Reggae and Dancehall. I got this information through facebook by the project leader! I then thought why not being part of it since the project sounded interesting. Right away I was sent the instrumental and while I was chatting with the Dj who sent me the instrumental I was writing down the song! Within half an hour I was done writing the whole song! I remembered that I told him what the song will sound like before I finished to chat with him that night! We planned the recording day within a week since I had to travel to USA.
That was the first time I recorded with K-One from Roll X Side! He had written his part on the same song and I had my lines ready. 

The craziest thing that day K-One was at the hospital for a short trip and it ended up long waiting on the line ! While I waited around Buran closer by Solsiden I decided to drop by at Johnny Love and talked to him little bit. Johnny Love is one of the greatest designer in Trondheim and right now his work is worldwide especially in USA he dressed Ne-Yo and Jay Z love his style too! He is my greatest inspiration into fashion! Have you ever visited the webshop I work with into fashion? You better drop by because I work as designer and stylist and the clothes are stylish with reasonable prices too! www.oddisbold.com 
I just had to leave John to continue doing his work: By the way you should also visit Johnny Love designs: www.johnnylove.com 

When K-One came to the studio the time had already gone and for my side was even lesser! I had to go home and organise myself for USA trip! So what happened it was 30 minutes studio section! I truly wished that I had enough time to do much more on that song! All I did recording my vocals and left K-One to do his part. I just insisted them not to use Auto-Tune! I truly do not like that thing ;) LOL! Seriously I had enough with Lil Wayne usage of Auto-Tune! I left it for him ;). I also asked them while mixing they should make sure that the quality of my voice is as original as possible! This is because it is better to sound like oneself rather than doing voice makeover! I had no idea what K-One rapping would sound like but I had big trust into him. K-One belongs in one of the best Rap group in Trondheim. I also think they are actually doing great not only in Trondheim but also the whole Norway! It was big honor to have him on the same song for the Reggae Project! It was overwhelming feeling that he liked my hook too. The recording went too fast! Even the mixing; He did that so that I  get an idea how the sound wil be like by the end of the mixing of the whole song! K-One is also a producer and he works extremely fast and excellent too into mixing! I was satisfied with the first phase of mixing! He also did his part the same day. While I sat at the plane the next day to Oslo I met Admiral P the Reggae/Dancehall. He had been in Trondheim to perform for VG Top 20.  I made him listen to the song and hoped someday we could also work together into a reggae Track! This guy is great too I will post his video and music link very soon! Finally the project was done all other artist participated too and we made Dope Reggae/Dancehall Mixtape! 2012 we released the mixtape in Trondheim at BrukBar! It was great pleasure working with K-One into this great project! It was also fun to perform and watching people having fun at the scene! I wished I had more songs to perform that night but I only had one ;) The rest of the artists did great performance too even though we had technical problem we did our best and adjust ourselves with the situation! One has to be flexible on the scene every performance is a new experience and this is a reason why I love music and performing. I love variation! 


                                       This is K-One the one rapping on We Bring Fyah! 
                                      Song: We Bring Fyah - Natasha Shyrose Ft K-One
                                                  CHECK OUT K-ONE MUSIC :
                                                          http://www.roll-x-side.com

Comments