THANK YOU TO INTERNET AND MYSPACE!


Hi!

What would I have done without Internet? This is one of the thing that most of you are asking yourselves too! It seems like most of the things done today are with help of internet for interaction no matter what field you belong!

When I started music we did not publish a lot of things on the internet! That was like year 2000 as the matter of fact I was among the first Pop-Artist who had their music published on CD in East Africa!  Most artists had their music on the cassette. Those days we still played the cassette on our radios. I remember they were also very few Cd shops in Africa from abroad. I had a collection of MC Hammer which I got as a present from my aunty Tuba and Snoop Doggy Dog from myself. I loved Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson and Kylie Minogue! I used to listen those songs from my sisters cassettes! They had the collection of different artists. I was attracted to Janet Jackson music more than Whitney Houston lord my sister loved Whitney Houston. I learned to love her more music after "The Bodyguard" film. Whitney Houston was a great talent! Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson held longer in the music industry too! I love them both! I had always wished to meet Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson! I met Michael Jackson many times into my dreams as a teenager ;) I was dreaming whenever I was about to share my music something happened I was either woken up or I did not have my music ready to play! Beautiful nightmare right....

Today I am very thankful for the internet! It has helped me a lot to connect with my old fans and newest ones. I also got a great opportunity to get connected with other artists and did collaboration with.  Myspace did wonders for sure :) I remember the first time I joined myspace I was so excited and got addicted to it! One of the first artist to connect with was Konshens on myspace from Jamaica and I actually worked with Konshens before he did featuring with any other artist out of Jamaica! Konshens is a great talent! He has sexy warm voice yet rough at the same time! You must listen to Konshens music as well! I love connecting with my fans on myspace. Did you know that I love to read emails from fans! I take good time to respond to them too. I am not that kind of artist who ignore the people who loves my work. I actually do appreciate them because I do not only make music for myself but I try to connect with people out there too! Myspace has helped me a lot and internet generally! I do not really care anymore if no radio station plays my music at all! My fans goes on my pages and listen to the music thats all matters! What about recording companies we do not even have to talk about them. The great news was they liked my work but they did not  know how to market it! At least they felt me then! I am really so in love with the internet for spreading my music to my fans! This is a reason why I also thought of starting to blog to connect with fans and newest people who may become my fans! Here you will get to read my music progress, little bit about my life. Yes most of it is spent at the Campus ;) It wont be fun for you to read about what I read everyday! But If I find a topic that I find interesting I can blog about it! Psychology is so much fun but a lot of theories to remember and all those brain parts, connection and operation ! I truly hope I will have use of in future LOL! At least I will learn how to operate my own brain ;) I am a very forgetful person, not forgetful as such...but things like keys, bankcards, tickets I keep replacing them everyday no matter what memory system I use it never worked for those items! Here is where you will read about me until a someday someone discover me then I can be featured on magazine with clothes on! As you read on my last articles I am tired of being Sexy in the name of music! I need my clothes on that will make me unique since every artist is already naked or half naked! I have to go and update myspace it has been a while! I am also little bit tired of starting new fan pages! I will maintain
1. Blog www.natasha-shyrose.blogspot.no
2.Twitter: NatashaShyrose
3Facebook:www.facebook.com/1natashashyrose
4.Myspace :www.myspace.com/blackrose52 ( That was my old artist name Blackrose)
5.Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/natashashyrose

No more of signing up of different things then I forget about my fans at other social media network! This is not good for the fans to wait for updates or email replies that never happen! So I will try my best to keep maintain the above mentioned pages! Now you know where you can find me! If you are an artist reading this remember to take full advantage of internet! Explore it and remember to maintain great relationship with your fans once in a while! Acting sweeter than Honey itself wont make you a Diva!




Comments