WHAT TO DO IN PRAGUE

It takes like 2.5 hours from Trondheim to Praha. This place is very interesting especially if you like architecture and  technical stuff like cars or aircraft!

NATIONAL TECHINICAL MUSEUM PRAGUE






RANDOM PICTURES AROUND PRAGUE :






I liked walking through this bridge with my family especially in the evening. They had live music and shows and it seemed as if everybody had art talent. They painted people for money, played music, sang or danced <3


What a great view! They always played live music in the boat while people ate and see around the town. Honestly speaking I wish they made their boat trips little longer for someone to enjoy the meal! But it was very nice seeing the town by cruising. I did that only once and not again because the trips were too short! In Praha they are greatful at playing classical music! THE CLASSICAL MUSIC IS LIVE IN PRAHA <3 I use it to relax or read my books!
This place was closest to Starbucks you know Frappuchino one must have! Great buildings.



Enjoying the collection of scientist at the museum! They even had bacteria section whereby you can learn how they are created and how fast they can spread. Interesting medical instuments too. You are lucky to leave this century. The operation tools looked like in the "THE SAW" film...




Do you like my photographic skills? I am so proud of this picture - The way how I captured details around the church!



Prague had a lot of things to keep one busy! These are just some of the few pictures. Next time I wish to visit different castles and the national museum will be finally done by 2016. They were renovating it! I love seeing different places and learn about the countries I visit. Shopping is the last thing I do whenever I travel to another country! This is the only way you will know you have truly been somewhere or visited the place! 

Comments