STUDIO SECTION, TRONDHEIM, SELBU AND RELAXATION

I have a problem with eating breakfast. I can make breakfast and never like to eat it. Who said am bad in the kitchen;) I am actually the best there!!! I just love when somebody else makes me breakfast I think it tastes so delicious. I have no problem fixing mini-lunch or 3 course dinner daily and eat it! My hubby is big fond of making breakfast in the morning and I make the rest of the food needed for the day. I love eating home too it is less expensive and food tastes exactly the way you want it!!!

@Studio with Waterflymusic production producer Stig 
 After my breakfast I went to the studio to do the last touches of the music. I do not know yet what is a suitable title of this next single. All I can tell you the lyrics are about fighting poverty in Africa. I have always wondered why Africa has to receive help worldwide. It is Africa which is actually supposed to be helping people all over the world. That continent is one of the richest continent on this planet. Poor people are walking on Gold, Diamond, Emerald, Topaz,Garnets, Rubies, Silver, Copper and a lot more. People are swimming in pearls, oils come on. We all know there are a lot of international organization down there paying less tax to the government and workers do not get enough paid to cover up their daily lives. No insuarance like at minning places you could die in there and your family wont get anything for loosing you. People are wearing wrong clothes at high risking jobs!!! If only these international companies paid taxes as it is supposed to be and secure peoples lives it could be a Great change. If Africa could have used all its resources to the civilians we would have educated people working for Africa. Instead people study and work abroad or live abroad for good. Most people deeply wish they could stay in Africa and just tour the world if only working situation was stable and they could feel safe. Another thing I talk about is war!!! I really wish that African government should invest on other thing rather than tanks and guns and kill its own people! The money used to buy weapon can cover a lot of poverty and instead the weapons could be used to protect our own people ....There are a lot of things I talk about in this song...It is like Wake Up Call To Africa. You will enjoy singing with peace warriors and spirits of love from Africa :) I made it sound like that :) I hope Africa can wake up and help itself and the rest of the world not the other way around!What do you think?

The day was almost over after being in the studio for so many hours. As my big sister Mynah Cleopatra always said that one had to go out so that " God sees us" :) I had to go out to town with my family and enjoy the rest of the day. I spent like 7 hours just walking around and enjoying the rest of the day in Trondheim. I love Trondheim it is very nice place. You can enjoy yourself big time in this city!!! Let me know whenever you are here or email me where to go when you visit Trondheim. I am not talking about shopping you can always visit: ( www.oddisbold.com ) or any other webshop. You will learn more about the town or the country you visit by going to the main places and learn the history & enjoy its nature!!



This is another thing I love about Trondheim you can have both nature and city. Look at this place how wonderful it is. The ducks swimming behind me they are lovely but also looks tasty. I never cooked one myself but I eat at the restaurants ;) In Norway they just swim freely ;) lol

Rocky was there too enjoying with my family. I am actually very sad that we have to find another owner to Rocky. He is not type of Dog to live a City life. This dog is a Sibir Husky and Bordiecollie he needs a lot of motion. Two-Three hours walk is never enough. He loves running freely and wildely in the nature. He needs someone with a farm to take care of Rocky. I am going to miss this Dog madly. He is very kind and funny!


Walking along the river side..Writing lyrics can be inspired by anything even this river and wonderful nature around me. Norway has truly a beautiful nature...
On Sunday we found ourselves at Selbu...We also visited a friend of my hubby and visited the hotell Selbu + Walk Rocky at Selbu Beach

                                    
Troll at Selbu wearing Selbu traditional knitted sweater and gloves :)

                 

Very beautiful hotel with Norwegian interior design and you will learn a lot about Selbu culture "Selbu knitting" is the most popular one in that town...

Comments