CLARION SKYBAR TRONDHEIM


Clarion Skybar in Trondheim ( I just had to borrow this picture on their website. It is almost impossible taking picture and capture such great view by myself ;)

I first went there to enjoy my evening but it was so cool to party. The music was played by one of the best Dj in Town. This place is highly recommended for chilling. Enjoying your drink and eating something like If you prefer so. You should know my favourite drinks by now If I have never mentioned, Water, Coffee and Sprite once in a while! I love Ginger drinks too like Stoney Tangawizi in East Africa is one of the best ginger soda. All I wanted to do tonite is dancing all night away. Then we had to drive in the middle of the town. It is sad that Crush is still closed. I went to club Vega it was also closed...
Then I decided to go back to Gossip Club again. Gossip has like 3-4 dancefloors with different music it is always one of the best place to be. The reason that I went to the other places was just to change the enviroment. But Gossip club played great music as usual and I had great time. Trondheim has a female Dj playing at Gossip Club. This is not Paris Hilton like yo!!! She is truly great Beautiful Dj!!! If you make me dance then know you are one of the best Dj ;) I love dancing!!!!! It was so much fun.
I apologize to those people I asked kindly not to carry on conversation. Hello how can someone truly speak at the nightclub? The music is so loud.......And people wants to talk...Nightclub is strictly for dancing..Well that is the way how I always think of nightclubs and having fun. Not talking...Why not meeting at the coffee shop or hotel lounge and have a proper conversation or outside for a walk and talk. Not in the nightclubs ;)
I am so tired.........



I wish I had taken a picture tonight but the time flew too fast and all I wanted to do was just dancing the night away!!!

I am more than satisfied when the night ended up well after a long crazy day. Gossip Club plays great music!!!

After I took a bath tonight I needed to wear something light to sooth my soul while I try to mediate later before I sleep!!!


Are you danceholic? Do your feet great favour after. They need a cooling spray :) 


This is all I could fix for myself at this moment before I fall asleep.........I love Gomme it tastes great with bread too ;)

Have sweetdreams <3

Comments