Addiction-Blackrose aka Natasha Shyrose ( Cashflow Sound production with Konshens)

Addiction-Blackrose aka Natasha Shyrose

Myspace was the place back in the days! I still love myspace and am there as well. www.myspace.com/blackrose52 I have changed my artist name to my oldest name Natasha Shyrose. Everytime new social media comes by people leave and join the newest one but am still there because of my myspace fan. I met a lot of real great and wonderful people through myspace. Great people like Mira Craig- I just love this girl she is so down to earth and very talented. Dollarman from Brooklyn he is a super talent and wonderful person too!! Not mentioning all the musicians I have worked with from myspace and artists i did collaboration with like Jimmy Velas from Brazil.

Today I am here to talk about my first featuring through myspace. Straight from Jamaica back in the days Konshens had just joined in and we hooked up in two songs we did together. The first song he sang on my single "Sugar" We named the song "Melting Sugar" Konshens made it hotter than a lava on the song. The next thing I know his producers Cashflow Sound asked me to backup Konshens on his track Monster! Then I made the reply of Monster to Addiction. I hope you will enjoy the track! I will post Konshens Version Addiction. I love Dancehall/Reggae Style!!! Jamaica has really Hot Riddims. I wish to visit Jamaica one day. Konshens now is the greatest artist in Jamaica and still humble man. Yeah trust me I know some few people once their songs get rolled on station they forget their old friends! Like really this is really funny!!! This is what I call Super Star vs Shooting Star on my latest song Born To Shine. Super stars always shine knows their positions Shooting stars comes and goes. They Go away when they start to shine but when they stop shinning they come back/ remembering you! Keep it cool and remember the great people who have been there for you in your life especially on your downs!!!

I wish to make another track with Konshens and Cashflow Sound :)





Natasha Shyrose


Konshens


Comments